Twisted Silver is more than just jewelry... it's energy!
Our bodies have a measurable electromagnetic field, and we design with that in mind. Brass is an excellent conductor of energy that we have used since we started in 2002.
Long acknowledged by age-old cultures and traditions such as Yoga and ancient Egypt, its benefits are beginning to be confirmed by modern science.
- May improve circulation and recovery, while diminishing inflammation
- Shown to have antimicrobial properties
- Thought to channel positive energy, such as love, abundance and intuition
- Believed to revitalize the body, fostering well-being and vitality
- A durable alloy of copper and zinc, ensuring the longevity of our pieces
- Exceptionally recyclable compared to other metals
CARING FOR BRASS
At Twisted Silver, we embrace the perfectly imperfect!
Brass is "alive" and may tarnish. It naturally reacts to moisture, your body's chemistry, and the oils in your skin. This is actually a sign of the authenticity of your brass.
Some people embrace the tarnished look, while others prefer it shiny.
Alternatively clean with vinegar and salt. Rinse and dry well.
Effective brass cleaning solutions are also available commercially.
OR pick up a polishing cloth from our website (recommended).